Push-Button Aluminum Crutches - 1 Pair / Case
• 1 Pair / Case
• Double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
• Footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
• I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
• Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutchslipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
• Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
• Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
• Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.